- You are in a size 6/6-9 month clothes. You wear a size 2 diaper and a size 1 shoe. Your feet haven't grown a bit since you have been born. I guess you are finally growing into those honkers. :)
- You weigh 13 pounds 4 ounces and you are 24 1/2 inches long.
- You are nursing every 3 hours during the day which is about 5-6 feedings a day and you are eating solids 2-3 times a day. I still feed you every 3 hours because you are a tiny thing. I have tried to get you to take a sippy cup and eat small pieces of food by yourself but you are just not interested yet. You will take a sippy cup but you want me to hold the cup for you.
- You still like to take several short naps throughout the day and can't seem to break you of that habit. You sleep great at night! You typically go to bed around 8pm and wake up at 6/7am to eat and you usually want to go back down until 9am. You take about three 30 minute naps a day. Your naps are sometimes longer sometimes shorter.
- You are a 100% crawler now! You crawl on your feet because the floors are too hard for your knees. I'm guessing you will be walking here pretty soon.
- You are really good at standing with support and you love to "walk".
- You love your exersaucer and love to jump in it!
- You have learned to clap and when you go from crawling to a sitting position, you clap and expect everyone else around you to do the same.
- You love to talk! When we are in the grocery store, you wave at everyone and say "HI". Gigi calls you the "Walmart greeter".
- You are very alert and have been since you were first born. You are a people watcher like your momma! You love to stare and just watch people.
- Still no teeth but you have been really fussy lately so maybe one will pop out here soon.
- You still don't like to be snuggled. Even if you are sad and I pull you close to me, you immediately push away. Hopefully this will change soon!
- You have quite the personality. If we take a toy away from you or if you are reaching for something and can't get it, you will arch your back and squeal and fuss...so you pretty much throw a mini temper tantrum... little sassy thing!
- You are an overall great baby! You never cry or fuss for no reason. You only get fussy when you are tired or hungry. You are so happy and you have such a big personality already. We can not wait to see what the future months have in store. We love you, Ava Drew!!
This makes me sad...
Here is a video of her crawling...