Since being in Germany for the past 3 years, we have really gotten to travel all around Europe. It has been such a fun experience and one that I will NEVER forget!!
Here are the places we have been...
- Hike along the German/France border
- Zoo d'Amneville
-Snowhall in Amneville (Indoor skiing/snowboarding)
-Strasbourg (Christmas Market)
- Brussels (Christmas Market 2011, 2012 & Christmas Eve 2012)
- Brugge (Christmas Market)
-Christmas Market 2011
-Salzburg (Sound of Music Tour) Just realized I never blogged about that trip!
- Hannover (Oktoberfest)
- Baden Baden
- Edelweiss (Garmish)
- Dachau Concentration Camp
- Bad Durkheim (Wine Festival)
-Castle on the Rhine River (Can't remember the name)
-Weisbaden (Christmas Market)
- Munich (Oktoberfest)
- London 2012 (I will live here one day!)
- London 2013 Stonehenge, Highclere Castle (Downton Abbey Castle)
- Edinburgh Holyrood Castle, St. Andrew's, Loch Ness
Places we weren't able to visit...
Italy- Rome, Venice, Florence... :(
I am so sad we weren't able to go to Italy but our time and bank account just didn't allow us to visit everywhere we wanted to go. I am so so very thankful that we HAVE been able to travel to the places we have been. I realize that not everyone gets to go places that we have been. I am so thankful that we took the initiative to get out of our house and travel. I know so many people that don't take advantage of the traveling over here.
I am so excited to see what our future holds and the many more places we will get the opportunity to visit!