Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Nursery Ideas

I have gone back and forth with whether I should just buy baby bedding or have my mom make it. My mom and I went to Joann's and bought the padding for the bumpers and some fabric for sheets and it ended up costing over $100.

After thinking about it, my mom and I decided to return the padding because we figured it wasn't going to save us very much money if we made it. So I have decided to just buy bedding.

I found a website, www.modpeapod.com, that will custom make the bedding with whatever fabric I choose. Or I can just buy a bed set that she has already made. And she does have some super cute ones!! Here are some of my favorite ideas...

I really like the light pinks and whites. I think I have decided to go with a white crib which will look really cute and classy with the light colored bedding.

5 comments:

Anna said...

Cute ideas! I love that 3rd bedding set. The pink and blue go so great together. It's very whimsical without being over the top 'princessy'

I love the way that bumpers look, but I opted not to do them (due to SIDS risks).

Happy shopping! There are just soo many options available. It makes shopping a very daunting task.

Jazzy J said...

those are really cute! have fun! one thing that helped me in being "cost efficient" was remembering she's only gonna be using this for a short amount of time before she's in a toddler bed and needing new bedding! ha. those all look great liz! so happy for ya :)

Unknown said...

You created a great post with excellent information, i learnt a lot of stuff from this article.
platform beds

Emily said...

These are all so pretty and girlie...I LOVE them!! :)

Unknown said...

LOVE #3