Thursday, August 18, 2011

31 Weeks

I forgot to do my 31 weeks post yesterday so I am a day late. Its so crazy to think that in 6 weeks, I will be full term! Oh man, I have so much to do before then!! I did, however, get the baby’s crib set up (or Bryce did at least). And I got her bedding in the mail the other day so that’s all set up too!! It’s so cute!! Here is a picture of it…

 

002

I still need to wash the sheet and iron the bed skirt but I just wanted to put it together to see what it would look like. I love it! I think it looks so girly!!

 

002

 

Pregnancy Highlights:

How far along: 31 weeks and 1 day

Size of baby: 4 naval oranges. I feel so big this week!!

Total weight gain/loss: According to the doctors scale, I have gained 17 pounds. I have gained 6 pounds this month!! :/

Maternity Clothes: Most of the clothes I wear are actually regular clothes but I like to wear maternity shirts for the length

Gender: Girl!!

Movement: All the time!!

Sleep: I sleep pretty good

What I miss: Being able to get up or bend over without strain. Oh yeah, and my feet not hurting 24/7.

Cravings: Still Ice water and I have a new craving of German Ice Cream!! YUM!! I want some right now! I just discovered the German ice cream truck that stops right outside my house almost every evening!!

Symptoms: Its been a pretty rough week actually. My feet hurt continuously!! Seriously, its horrible!! And my lower back always hurts too. I can never seem to find a comfortable position.

Best moment this week: Getting the crib and bedding put together and unpacking and washing all of the baby clothes.

What I am most looking forward to: Getting this baby out of me and into my arms!!! AND picking out a name!!

No comments: