Sunday, September 11, 2011

34 Weeks!

I know I am WAY late on this post but I have been so busy lately!! Bryce came home from the states on Wednesday and then we left for Paris on Thursday and didn’t get back until Friday night and we had a marriage conference all day on Saturday! Whew! This picture was actually taken at 34 weeks and 5 days.



Pregnancy Highlights:
How far along: 34 weeks.
Size of baby: Baby girl is the size of a cantaloupe. About 4 3/4 pounds and 18 inches long!!
Total weight gain/loss: 19 pounds.
Maternity Clothes: Still in my regular jeans but usually wear maternity shirts.
Sleep: I sleep pretty good. I usually only get up about once or twice in the night to use the restroom.
What I miss: Being able to walk for long periods of time without my feet and back hurting.
Cravings: Ice water, fruit, German ice cream!!!
Symptoms: heart burn and occasionally swollen feet (usually when I am up walking all day).
Best moment this week: Bryce coming home!!!
What I am most looking forward to: Finish getting the baby’s room ready (hopefully today) and I also cant wait to see this little girl! I can’t wait for her to get here!!!

No comments: