Sunday, March 10, 2013

Zoo d'Amneville

On Saturday, my family and some friends of ours went to a zoo in France. It was only about an hour and a half away. I was so impressed with how well the kids and little ones did! Once it was getting closer to dinner time, we decided to head out and find a place to eat. We went to a pizza place and it was pretty good! I tried creme brulee for the first time and it was amazing! Can't believe I waited that long to try it!! 

I am so thankful for the friends that we have made here in Germany. I am going to miss them terribly when we move in May! Thankfully, one of the families might end up moving to Texas after their next tour and the other family are from Texas so they will be friends for a lifetime! 

I will try not to bore you with the animal pictures but here are a few of my favorites from the zoo. 


Ava is ready to see all the animals! 



The crew checking out the Tiger!! 

My loves. 


We were seriously the only ones at the zoo for several hours!! It was wonderful!!! 



Momma and her baby playing around. 

The animals at the zoo were so depressed! This picture sums up all the animals moods that day. 

This was the most unique animal we saw. 

 Actually, THIS might be the most unique animal we saw. 

No comments: