Monday, October 13, 2014

Ava Drew is 3 years old!

My sweet Ava Drew, you are 3 years old! I can't believe it! You are the sweetest, sassiest, girlie girl ever!

You weigh 24 pounds and you are 34 inches tall. You wear a size 7 shoe and wear 2T clothing mainly for the length. Jeans are too big for you in the waist so you mainly wear leggings and dresses.

You still need your nap during the day. You will usually nap for about 2 hours every afternoon.

Your favorite song right now is Jesus loves me (with the hand motions) and you are phasing out of watching Peppa Pig. You used to be obsessed with it.

You LOVE barbies and you HAVE to have lipstick on at all times.

You are not a picky eater and will pretty much eat anything. You still don't like mashed potatoes or any potatoes really. You never have.

Some of my favorite things that you say... "Momma, come here, wet me show you sumfin", "We'll see", "Maybe", "Don't kiss me, you'll mess up my wipstick", "I'm a BIG girl", "I'm 3 months old", "Momma, watch dis, I'm a cheerweader".

You're my favorite girl in the whole world ever, Ava Drew!


No comments: