Sunday, October 5, 2014

Calum: 5 Months Old

Cal Brooks, you are 5 months old!!! Almost half way to a year and I just can't take it, sweet boy! You are growing too fast!






I'm guessing you weigh around 16 or 17 pounds. You wear size 9 month clothes and size 3 diaper.

You are still nursing exclusively. We tried rice cereal about a week ago but you do NOT like it. You don't spit up near as much anymore.

You take about 3 naps a day each around 1 1/2 hours long and you usually go to bed around 9:30 and sleep for 12 hours.

Your a pretty serious but happy baby. 

Your hair has really started to grow.

You love to suck on your toes and you put everything in your mouth that is in reach.

You can role over both ways and you scoot around very well.

Your jumparoo is probably your favorite place to be, besides your momma's arms, of course.

I moved you from your cradle to the pack-n-play in my room and you sleep SO much better now. I guess its because you have more room.


No comments: