Saturday, August 21, 2010

Bored

Sorry I havent blogged in awhile!! Nothing new has really happened. My dentist appointment to get my wisdom teeth out has changed to this Wednesday at 7am. Bryce is working this weekend so its been pretty quiet around the house. Ive recently been hooked on a book by Karen Kingsbury called "Even Now". Its so hard for me to even put the book down!! Its so good!! I havent really been cooking much. Havent really been in the mood. Tonight, we are going to the Mimms house for a big get together before Kristie goes home to Tennessee for a baby shower. I am so excited for her that she gets to go home and see all of her family and friends. I wish I could do that!

Ive been so addicted to viewing peoples blogs lately!! There are a few that I check daily!! Its so interesting and fun to be able to keep up with peoples lives!

Bryces big test is coming up here in the next week or so. Im sure the exact date he takes it but I know its towards the end of August. Please keep him in your prayers. This is a huge test for him!! Hope all is well with you and your family!!

No comments: