Friday, August 27, 2010

Update..

So yesterday and today werent near as easy as Wednesday was. Yesterday wasnt bad at all besides the fact I was a little sore. Today, is another story. I have been a little sore but mostly nautious!!! Its been aweful! I threw up once this morning and felt a million times better afterwards. The percacet has made me super tired all the time so I slept alot today. I wanted to go get ice cream tonight but there is just no way I'm getting out.

A lady from Faith Baptist Church called me today. She is the preschool director. She called me about working in mothers day out on wednesdays. I go Sunday to pick up an application and then we will schedule an interview. Im kind of excited about it! It will get me out of the house and give me something to do!! Well I think thats all I have to talk about today! Sorry the blog is so short today! Have a great day!

No comments: