Saturday, August 14, 2010

Dentist. Yuck.

So a couple of days ago, I went to the dentist so they could give me a briefing on how the surgery is going to go down. I got so sick when they were giving me all the details. The doctor, who is awesome, showed me the xrays of my teeth and showed me the black spot. They are going to go ahead and take all of my wisdom teeth out as well. I am so scared!!!! As of right now, I am scheduled to get them out this Thursday. Both of the doctors schedules are booked for the next 2 months so they had to reschedule some of their other patients so they could get me in asap. I asked what the black spot could be and they told me it could be cancerous. So please please pray it isnt cancerous!!!

Last night, we had some friends come over for a cookout. It was alot of fun! Today, Bryce and I went to play golf..ok so he played golf and I drove the cart! :) It was so nice to be outside! It actually got kind of cold and so I had to take a sweatshirt! Texas- be jealous! (eventhough I am jealous of yall). There was another guy there golfing with Bryce and turns out, he is from Commerce, TX! How crazy is that!! Now we are back at home and about to watch Sound of Music. Bryce has never seen the movie and so ever since we have been in Germany, I have been trying to find it. Its not on Hulu and its not at the rental store. We went into MOMS today and I found it!!! I cant wait to watch it...Bryce on the other hand isnt so excited. But the movie is a classic and everyone should see it!!! I also made some very good lemon cookies yesterday that you HAVE to try!!!!! These are Bryces favorite!!

Lemon Cookies
1 box of Lemon Cake mix
16 oz. cool whip
1 egg
1 tsp vanilla

Mix together, sprinkle powdered sugar on top and bake for 10 minutes at 350 degrees.

No comments: