Sunday, January 16, 2011

It's been awhile...

I know I haven't posted here in awhile! Honestly, it's because I have nothing to blog about! Life is still the same ol' same ol'. Although, yesterday, Bryce and I went snowboarding in France! That was a lot of fun. It was indoor, which was odd but a lot of fun. We got there at about 10am and skied until about 2pm.

Today, Bryce and I went to church for the first time in weeks!!! For the past few Sundays, we have been out of town or Bryce has been working. It was so nice to get to go to church and see some familiar faces.

Thats about the only excitement going on in our lives. Bryce goes back to work tomorrow and only has 5 days left to work before he deploys! AHH!! So crazy! Time has flown by since we found out he would be getting deployed. The good thing is that I will be back in Texas in less than 2 weeks! WOO HOO!! I CANT WAIT for that!! I already have a list of places I want to go right when I get home. Here are a few....

Chick-fil-a
Chipotle
TJ Maxx
Target!!!
Wal-mart (oh how I have missed you and all your multiple options)
Old Navy
Olive Garden
Jack in the box (tacos!!)
SONIC!!!
Loree & HE
Hobby Lobby


thats just a few.....

I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend!! Hopefully I will find something interesting to blog about so it wont be weeks before I update it again! HA!

No comments: