Saturday, January 1, 2011

Looking back at 2010...

This year has been a life changing year for sure!! So much has happened! And I certainly can't wait to see what 2011 has in store! This past year, I...

Moved home to plan a wedding,

Bryce graduated from Basic Training (Air Force),

Got married!! :) (best thing that ever happened to me),

Bryce graduated from Tech School (Air Force),

Went to Disney World for a late honeymoon,

Moved to GERMANY! ,

Survived the summer with Bryce working a ton and not having very many friends,

Spending the holidays with no family.

That was our 2010! It definitely had its bests and worsts!! I can't WAIT to see what 2011 has in store!! I get to go home for 6 months but will be gone from the love of my life while he serves our country in Kawait for 6 months.

No comments: