Thursday, April 28, 2011

15 Weeks!

I am 15 weeks pregnant! I've lost my waist and my stomach!!! I've been a little sad this week worried that my body won't go back to normal after I have the baby! Besides that, I have been feeling great!! Still don't feel pregnant! Can't believe that there is a 4 inch baby inside of me right now!!! Baby is the size of a Naval Orange...



Not a good picture but it will do for now..




Pregnancy Highlights:

How far along? 15 weeks

Size of baby: Baby Stringer is the size of a Naval Orange

Total wight gain/loss: At my last appointment, I lost 2 pounds. I bet I have gained it back since then!

Maternity Clothes: Not yet!

Gender: Cant wait to find out!! (I think its a boy though)

Movement: Haven't felt him (or her) yet but can't wait!

Sleep: I sleep pretty good. Not near as good as I used to before I was pregnant though. I have to get up and use the restroom almost every night at least once. So annoying! And I'm sure it will only get worse!

What I miss: DR.PEPPER! Eventhough, I do have some occasionally! :) AND Monster Energy Drinks!!

Cravings: This week it has been oranges!! Maybe I am lacking some Vitamin C!!

Symptoms: Everytime I sneeze or cough, I get a sharp pain in the lower side of my stomach. It's from my muscles detaching... so depressing!! Also, my stomach always feels like it is stretching and it is so uncomfortable!
Best Moment this week: hearing all the funny things people have to say about my pregnancy!!

My cousin: "So, I heard your knocked up!"
My brother: "So, your getting pretty fat" (he was joking, btw)


As I went back to proof-read this post, I realized how depressing I sound!! I don't even seem happy about my pregnancy! But, that is TOTALLY not the case!! I am THRILLED!!! I guess it just doesn't seem real to me yet. It might sink in once I feel the baby...that's what I'm thinking anyways. Bryce and I are so thankful for this little miracle that God has placed in our lives. I pray daily for this little bean that he/she will be HEALTHY!! Thats all I want. I don't care if it is a boy or girl, I just want a healthy baby! I never really understood it when people said that after someone would ask them if they wanted a boy or a girl but now I totally understand!

2 comments:

Anna said...

I hope you are enjoying your pregnancy! It really is such a fun time. And I think it's too funny that me, you, and Krista are all PG at the same time.

Let me tell you though, that round ligament pain you are feeling when you sneeze does not get better. haha. I've found that if I hold onto my tummy when I know a sneeze/cough is coming then it's not as bad!

Also for that stretching tummy- check out the Mama Bee line by Burts Bee. They've got some great products that help ease some of that uncomfortable stretch feeling.

I love your updates by the way :)

Krista Todd said...

Awww love it!!! and as I was reading Anna's comment I sneezed and immediately grabbed my stomach like she said - miracle worker - it works! I still ahve to be careful standing up too quick, that seems to give me the same pains!! Love reading the updates, you're presh!!! love you