Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Black and White Party

Every year, the college ministry I used to go to puts on a Black and White Party. Everyone dresses up in their church clothes but it has to be black or white! I have been to several Black and White parties when I lived in Tyler while I was in college and this year, I got another chance to go!



Me and Kaydee




The Black and White parties are held at a lake house that a family owns that helps out with the college ministry. They provide a catered dinner from a mexican restaurant in town. After everyone eats, we all just hang out, talk and take pictures! A group usually goes down to the dock and everyone dances! This year, it was freezing cold out side so I decided to stay inside where it was warm!



Everone "dancing"






Me and Ellen, the college director





The adults cleaning up


In years past, Bryce and a group of his guy friends dressed as the Jabawockeez and put on a dance for everyone. It was the coolest thing! Here are some pictures from a couple of years ago...


One of the very first pictures that Bryce and I took together




Friends!




The Jabawockeez





No comments: