Thursday, September 5, 2013

BIG Announcement!!








DETAILS:

I am 11 weeks along.
Due March 26, 2014
We are SO SO excited!!!
Ava thinks I'm having a boy.
This pregnancy has been SO different than my first.
Nausea and mood swings were in FULL swing but have subsided.
Had my first doctors appointment today and the baby's heartbeat sounds great!
Usually only one thing sounds good for a meal and I have to have that thing! But its something different everyday.
Today it was Arby's for lunch. Yesterday it was Jambalaya.
Fatigue has been BAD! I feel tired ALL. THE. TIME! Slowly getting my energy back.



7 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!!! This is wonderful!

texas girl said...

Yay congrats!!

Andrea @ The Dawley Fam said...

congratulations, so exciting!

Carissa said...

Congratulations! Praying for a safe pregnancy and a healthy baby.

Emily said...

Congratulations!!! You are due around the time I was due this year-I can tell you that having a Spring baby is great!!! Hope you get your engery back soon!

Preppy Girl Meets World said...

Congratulations! So happy for you and your family!

The girls said...

Congratulations!!!! Such a huge blessing.