Wednesday, July 27, 2011

28 Weeks!

28 weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:

How far along? 28 weeks

Size of baby:  A Chinese Cabbage. About 2-2.5 pounds and 14.8 inches long

Total weight gain/loss: 10 pounds

Maternity Clothes: Yes! Hate pregnancy pants so I usually just wear my normal shorts with the belly band.

Gender: Sweet baby Girl!!!

Movement: She moves all the time and I love it!

Sleep: I sleep great!

What I miss: Nothing really. I love being pregnant!

Cravings: Still craving ice.

Symptoms: Can’t think of anything right now. My back pain mysteriously went away! Going to the Chiropractor has really helped!

Best moment this week: Spending time with my family before I head back to Germany.

 

I head back to Germany on Saturday so I’ve been busy packing and getting ready for the 31 hour trip! My plane departs at 7:30am on Saturday morning and I arrive in Germany  Sunday afternoon. I am NOT looking forward to it! I have a 9.5 hour overlay in Baltimore which I am definitely not looking forward to and my flight from Baltimore to Germany isn’t guaranteed so I might be spending a few days in Baltimore if I can’t catch the military flight to Germany. I just pray that everything goes well and I get to Germany safely. If you could, please keep me in your prayers this weekend! I am definitely excited to see my amazing husband though!!!! He should be in Germany shortly after I get there. I am glad I am getting there before him so I can get the house all clean and ready and have food in the fridge. We have been vacant from our house for 6 months so I have no clue what I am going to walk into when I get there. We got rid of all of our food when we left so I will be making a big grocery shopping trip when I get back. The next time you hear from me on here, I will probably be in Germany!!! Crazy!! Can’t believe it is already time for me to go back!!

No comments: