Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting!

I am liking up with Michelle today at The Vintage Apple for Oh, How Pinteresting!



I have tried LOTS of Pinterest recipes here lately. I have been really pleased with the things that I have made so far. Here are some of the ones I have tried...

Spinach Lasagna Rolls
Really good! Really cheesy but the sauce tones it down. 

Baked Shells with Sausage and Spinach
REALLY good! I have already made this twice. This would be great to make for a party or shower. 


Best Hamburger Ever (apparently). 
REALLY moist! The most moist burger I have ever had! It was so delicious! 


Avocado Lime Chicken Salad
Pretty good! Probably will make it again! 

Avocado and Bacon Grilled Cheese 
Fabulous!!! Absolutely LOVE!!! I have already made this twice! 

Better than {you know what} Cake. 
My new favorite cake ever!!!! Ah! I have made this twice. It hasn't gotten old yet and I hope it never does! 


2 comments:

Kit said...

Great pins!!!

Erin O'Riordan said...

Avocado lime chicken salad sounds awesome. I just learned today that I can make salmon patties with spinach and feta cheese.

My latest Pinterest post: http://erinoriordan.blogspot.com/2012/03/for-st-marcus-day-blue-monday-is-red.html