Sunday, December 16, 2012

Christmas Party

Bryce's work threw a Christmas party last night at the SAKS hotel in downtown Kaiserslautern. There had to be a couple hundred people there! We had dinner and played a few games. They did a raffle and we ended up winning a 32 inch LCD TV!! We never win anything so I was really shocked!


The food was buffet style but ended up being really good. It was at a German hotel so I knew it wouldn't disappoint. 
This picture is really blurry but its the only one I got. We sat with this couple for dinner and they had Bryce and I laughing the whole night! 






2 comments:

Krista Todd said...

Wow, that's awesome about the TV!!

I love the picture of you two in front of the tree!

Antoinette Musik said...

I hope you and your gorgeous family had a wonderful Christmas! x