Monday, December 26, 2011

Brussels, Belgium


On Christmas Eve, we took a trip to Belgium to a Christmas Market. Our plan was to hit up 3 countries in 1 day. France, Belgium, and Luxemburg. Our GPS messed up when we were in Belgium so we had to just come on home after the Christmas Market.

It took about 4 hours to get to Belgium. We stayed for about 2 hours and drove 4 more hours back home. It was a long trip! We got to experience Belgium waffles.. oh. my. word. I can not say enough good things about their waffles. I have never had a waffle that tasted so amazing. We didn’t even have to put anything on it, like syrup or sugar. It was amazing all by itself. Mmm..I’m craving one right now!!!



Ava got this warm suit from my aunt and we wanted to try it on her to see if it would fit but it is still a bit too big. 

 The small shacks on the right are where all the vendors are for the market. They sell clothes, scarfs and hats, ornaments, Christmas gifts, and food. The food is the reason we go to the markets. ha! 


Belgium Chocolate! YUM! 


Ice skating rink. Bryce wishes he would have brought his skates. That would have been fun! 


I really liked the Christmas Market. It might be my favorite one to date. There was great food and lots of fun things to do!

No comments: