Sunday, July 15, 2012

Way behind...

I am way behind on blogging lately. I have just been lazy and haven't felt like it. So here is a quick update...

My good friend, Kristie, had her baby on Friday! McKenzie Leigh Mimms was welcomed into the world at 7 pounds 9 ounces and 20 inches long. Kristie delivered naturally and I got to see the whole thing...lets just say it was GOOD birth control for me! ha! This girl won't be having another baby for a LONG time!!! Kristie did amazing, though!!


When I got home Friday night from the hospital, Bryce was running a fever and was already asleep. The next morning, we both felt horrible! I was extremely nauseous and Bryce was throwing up and running a fever. I don't think Ava was feeling well either. Bryce went to the hospital so he wouldn't have to go into work. Regulations at his work require you to either come into work or go to the hospital. Ridiculous...I know.

He got home around 4pm and I made some chicken noodle soup but didn't end up eating any because it made me even more sick!

On Saturday, we felt MUCH better!!! Bryce went to work but I was still feeling a little queasy so Ava and I stayed home all day.

Today we felt totally fine so we went to church. Bryce just left for work and now we are about to head to the commissary!

Happy Sunday, Y'all!!!




Fourth of July post coming soon...

1 comment:

Sarah said...

She's such an adorable baby!!