Thursday, June 17, 2010

Poor laptop

Ok..so I think my laptop is officially a goner. The screen is completely black...I guess that means I need a new one? :) Except I dont want to loose all of my pictures so hopefully I can get it to work so I can save all of them on a disc. I am in the library on Ramstein AFB right now using the computer. Nothing excited has really happened since the last time I blogged. Bryce had a dentist appointment the other day and got his toothe partially fixed. He has to have a couple of root canals done and one of his teeth is going to have to be pulled. Poor sweetie!! I feel soo bad for him. I have never had any major teeth problems like he has and I couldnt imagine having someone jab a needle inside my gum or drilling holes all in my teeth. eek!! It gives me chills!!! His next appointment is July 2nd so please keep him in your prayers. That is when they will probably pull his bad tooth and maybe do some more root canals.

Well..its a week till my 21st birthday. It will be a sad birthday because I cant spend it with my family and friends. At least I will have my wonderful husband here with me. Not sure what were going to do..maybe go to Paris for a day? Bryce has a 3 day weekend this weekend so we may have to celebrate my birthday then. I know he wants to go somewhere but we arent sure where we want to go! So many options!!! There is Paris, Amsterdam, London, Switzerland, numberous castles, hitlers hide out, the consentration camps etc. wow! I cant wait to start traveling to all of those places!

2 comments:

ANN said...

HEY
I AM CERTAINLY NO COMPUTER EXPERT BUT RANDI HAD SOMETHING SORTA SIMILAR HAPPEN TO HER AND SHE HAD TO TAKE THE BATTERY OUT AND PLUG THE COMPUTER DIRECTLY TO THE ELECTRICITY AND THEN IT WORKED--------------JUST A SUGGESTION AND MAYBE YOU CAN AT LEAST RETRIEVE EVERYTHING.


LOVE TO YOU BOTH
TOM AND ANN

Elizabeth said...

Thank you so much for that suggestion!! I will definitely try it!!