Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Munich and such..

So, this past weekend, Bryce and I went to Munich to meet up with Teresa Sipe. My mom had given her some stuff to give me. It was so much fun!! It was about a 3 1/2 hour drive. But the drive was beautiful, of course. We drove on the autobahn....which means no speed limits!! There are speed limits in certain areas which is 130 km which is about 75 mph. There is a picture below of Bryce going 110mph. We only drove that fast for about a minute because it was too scary!! When we got to Munich, we took a bus tour throughout the city. It was so cool!!! We saw a palace, an awesome college, and climbed up an extremely tall tower that over looks the city! I left my camera in the car so I don't have any pictures! :( I'm sorry! We went to eat at Haufbrauhaus. It was good!!! I had chicken and potato salad. Its so crazy to go to the restaurants here because when you look around, every single person in the restaurant will have a beer....or multiple beers!! It's definitely not like America!!

Today, I had a dentist appointment. It went really well!! The dentist said I have great teeth!! And I dont even have to get my wisdom teeth out!! Woo hoo!!! He suggested I get them out but they weren't causing any problem. So I decided...if they aren't causing any problem, whats the point in going through pain for no reason??












1 comment:

Terry said...

What a difference a coat of paint makes. It looks great!!! Skip would love to ride his motorcycle on the autobahn.