Monday, September 6, 2010

Labor Day!

Bryce and I went to the Woods house today for a cookout. I had never met the Woods but Bryce works with both of them. It was alot of fun! They are really nice! Oh my, we had a ton of food!! There was chicken, steak, burgers, fries, mixed fruit, chips and dip, cookies, and cream puffs. It was very delicious though!! After we ate, we watched "The Losers". It was a pretty funny money. Now me and my love are at home and about to watch a movie that we rented yesterday, "The book of Eli". Im wondering if its really based off the book of Eli. I guess I'm about to find out. I hope everyone had a great Labor Day. Here are a few pics from today...

This is of the guys trying to put the grill together...















They put a little too much lighter fluid














All the yummy food!!







No comments: