Thursday, October 14, 2010

Boring week!

This week has been pretty boring. Nothing exciting has really happened. I worked Mothers Day Out yesterday and I worked Kids Korner today. Bryce and I are about to go to the store since today was pay day!! :) Tomorrow, I am going to a Thirty-One party!! I AM SOOOO EXCITED!!!! I really cant wait! It will be a good chance to get to know some ladies and just hang out and spend money on super cute stuff!! I have already looked through the catalogue and I already know what Im going to get. I have been in need of a lunch box of some sort to take to work with me. Thirty-One has super cute lunch boxes and I can monogram it too!!! This makes me so happy! :) I also want to get some more stationary. My mother-in-law got me some for Christmas last year and they are almost gone and I really want some more! :)

Bryce has to work this weekend which is a bummer because that means I have to go to church by myself, again! Last week we visited a new church, Frontline Community. It was much better than the one we were attending. Its alot more layed back and contemporary, like Sherman Bible. I miss Sherman Bible soooo much!! I absolutely love that church!

Now its time to go get some lunch with my sweet husband!

Have a great day!!

No comments: