Monday, October 18, 2010

Busy Day!

Today I slept in but Bryce had to go into work for a deployment training. :( For the first time ever, he got to come home for lunch, for 2 hours!!! It was great! Then I went with him to take him back to work at 2pm and I went and ran some errands.

When he got off at about 4pm, we went back home to get his cleats for a flag football game. Turns out, he couldnt find his cleats. I guess he left them in Amarillo.

So, we had to go back to Ramstein and buy him some new cleats for his game. He loves them! :) Then, we went to his game. The team is in the playoffs and a friend of Bryce's on the team asked him to come play for a guy that wasn't there. Sadly, Bryce didn't get to play but its not really a big deal because his team got STOMPED on!!! The score ended up being 21-0 I think. It was bad.

Then, we went and worked out. When we got home, I made chicken enchiladas and mexican rice! YUM! It was really good!! Now Bryce is playing his new video game and I'm tired and ready to go to bed! ha.

Yesterday, we attended Frontline Community Church again and it was GREAT!!! Even better than the week before! Music really does make a huge difference in church. I loved how layed back and contemporary Fronline is but yet the Lord definitely moves in that church!

The paster said "Its open mike night, except in the morning". He is quite humerous! Instead of the paster preaching a sermon, people came up and spoke about how faithful the Lord has been in their life lately. It was awesome!

1 comment:

raegore said...

I loved the video of Coen but especially loved hearing your sweet voice. Love you