Wednesday, October 5, 2011

38 weeks!

38 weeks.

 

Pregnancy Highlights:

How far along: 38 weeks!!

Size of baby: A Leek. About 6.8 pounds and 19 1/2 inches long.

Total weight gain/loss: gained 24 pounds.

Maternity Clothes: I can still fit into a few non maternity jeans but I usually just wear maternity.

Sleep: Lately, sleep has become more difficult.

What I miss: Nothing really.

Cravings: Ice water.

Symptoms: Sore back, sore feet, Indigestion, Braxton Hicks contractions.

Best moment this week: Finding out that I am already 2 cm dilated and 80% effaced!

What I am most looking forward to: Meeting our baby girl!!

 

I had a doctors appointment today and everything went great! The doctor was really shocked and impressed that I am already 2 cm dilated and 80% effaced! She said that most all of her first time mom patients don’t progress this early! I knew this baby girl was ready to come early!! She had a good heartbeat and I am measuring at 37 weeks which is normal. I go again next Wednesday for an appointment, if I make it until then!!

1 comment:

Leisha said...

Aaahhh!! It's almost time! I can't wait to meet her via the internet! :)