Sunday, October 2, 2011

Baby Shower!

A sweet sweet friend of mine threw me a baby shower here in Germany! It was so nice! I was definitely showered with gifts! I was beyond blessed!! The shower was held at Kristie’s house (my sweet sweet friend) and another one of my friends, Ashley, helped with the shower as well. They did a great job with the decorations and yummy food!! Here are some pictures from the shower…

 

Warning: Picture Overload!!

Opening gifts…

074

095

Ashley made this super cute diaper cake!!

096

Two of the cutest girls in Germany…Addeline and Grace! (Little girls at showers reminds me of me when I was little. I would not let my mom go to a shower without me!)

099

Me and Emily! We worked together at MDO last year!

100

Jaqulyn and I! She is a great friend from church!

102

Ashley Neri and I! She did some of my maternity pictures!

103

Another great friend from church, Emily! Why am I so pale?!

104

Amanda, Crystal, Me, Kristie, and Ashley

113

All the great gifts!! This isn’t even all the gifts! I think I got 7 bags of diapers!!

108

 

I had a great time at my shower and so thankful for the friends that I have made here in Germany. I honestly don’t know how I would survive living in Germany without all my friends! Of course God has gotten me through A LOT and there is no way I would be sane if it wasn’t through prayer! The Lord has definitely carried me through and has taught me to trust in Him. I give Him all the glory!!

1 comment:

Emily said...

What a blessing! It looks like you had a great shower with friends and got great gifts! Thanks for sharing! :)